HOW THE GARDEN GROWS
THE GARDEN IS GETTING A LATE START.
APRIL WAS THE COLDEST APRIL IN RECORDED HISTORY PLUS PROVIDING 20” OF SNOW.
MAY WAS THE 2ND HOTTEST WITH SIX 90+ DAYS WITH ONE REACHING 100.
NOT GOOD FOR THE GARDENER NOR THE PLANTS.
BUT IT’S JUNE NOW—“MUD LUSCIOUS AND PUDDLE WONDERFUL.”
THE GARDENER AND HER PLANTS ARE ALL THRIVING.
SO IT’S TIME TO START SCHEDULING ART IN THE GARDEN!
What is Art In The Garden? A series of unique summer and fall workshops taught in an outdoor studio in South Minneapolis. An “urban vacation” for artists, crafters, gardeners, and/or advocates for a healthier planet. No experience required!
- Have access to a garden of wild and traditional plants and flowers.
- Learn eco-friendly printmaking techniques to enrich your art or craft
- Make new friends who love our planet and use its resources to heal ourselves and others. (Each session limited to 4 participants.)
Follow us at www.dandelionunlimited.com and on Facebook at Art in the Garden for updates, strategies, additional information about classes, and the August/September Schedule. Sessions in rust printing, screen printing with rust, printing photograms (cyanotypes), and combining techniques will be offered.
Other Scheduling Options
- Option 1: Schedule a private session for you and 3 friends; negotiate a day and time that works for you—even an evening.
- Option 2: Schedule a creative session designed specifically for a parent(s) and their child(ren).